Saturday, January 27, 2007

Hi Ho

First of all i want to wish you all a very happy new year :)

Well, i havent been around much as i have been very busy sorting my life out! i am going through a major change at the mo - my husband and i have decided that we are going to split up. A saying springs to mind 'Dont cry because its over, Smile cos it happened' i am feeling positive and looking forward to my future, i know this is the right thing for me to do. i have some very valued friends, hugs to you all, for looking out for me :) Anyways, that is the reason why i havent blogged LOL

Did go to the ModScraps crop today though, which was brill, didnt do much in the way of crafting but i did do a lot of chatting and laughing. Came home with a new CJ to get my teeth into which i know will give me the kick up backside that i need, plus i have some addy cards that need to be done by next month, so this is all good.

TTFN xx

7 comments:

Di said...

Gosh Gaye, I'd been popping in and wondering why you hadn't blogged in a while.

You obviously have your reasons and I'm glad that you have a good circle of friends to lean on.

Take care hun.

Nat said...

Hiya Gaye - been missing you :)

Sorry to hear you've been going through some tough times, but glad to hear that you're feeling positive about your future :) Love to you and the boys xxxx

Craftybanshee said...

Hi Gaye,

I'm another reader who wondered why you hadn't blogged in a while. Sorry you've been having a rough time recently, but I'm glad to hear that you're feeling positive about things.

Take care.

debby4000 said...

Hi Gaye
sorry lifes being tough, sending extra hugs
Debby

Anonymous said...

Great to have you back blogging Gaye :o) Really missed you on here and in the Busy Bees chat thread!

Sorry you have had a tough time as of late. (((Big, big snuggly hugs))) I really admire your positive outlook.

Gems xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh Hun - wondered where you were at. Big (((((hugs))))). Yay for you for being so positive - the only way is up!
D xxx

Anonymous said...

You know where I am kiddo :)