Monday, January 29, 2007

Time!

I need time, i have soo much to do and not enough time to do it, i dont know why - before the split i had loads of time, but now....no time! i even have to write lists so that i dont forget to do stuff! I havent crafted properly since the cyber crop, i am hoping that i can settle to sit and do some soon especially as i have the cj and addy cards to complete and a new craft robo to play with!

Thanks to you all that have been checking in on my blog and its always nice to know that you have been missed :) will try to make more of an effort
here are a couple of piccies from Xmas Day


5 comments:

Beth said...

Hellooo lovely, lovely to see you on saturday. You know where I am if you wanna chat, thinking of you. Beth XX

Di said...

You've got a CRAFT ROBO............well I'm not in the least bit jealous.......at all........whatsoever........hmph!!

Have fun with it, looking forward to seeing your creations :-)

Anonymous said...

Come on Gaye, find some time and teach me some cool things to do with my Robo! :o)

It's great to have you back! :D

Elinor said...

Lovely photo of Lewis! :)

Nat said...

Loving the cheeky chappy in his santa hat lol!!!