Monday, May 29, 2006












Bank Holiday Monday

My two elder boys, Ryan and Jason are still at their dads they will come home tonight. Colin left for work at 3 this morning, I didn't have a good night sleep at all was having horrid dreams about my mum, did an awful lot of crying eventually the time come round to 6 so I phoned my step dad to ask how she was doing and to ask if I could come along to the hospital for a visit, he had said that she was breathing a little better, which put my mind a little more at ease. So really I am floating about today in a bit of a daze. Will maybe pop back later if there is anything to report

Well it is later, mum is coming home, I have suggested to my step dad to hide her cigarettes that he will have to be firm with her, he will have to put up with the shouting cos the doctors have said absolutely no more smoking not one!

I have finished off the class Layouts that I started on Saturday:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»