Tuesday, May 30, 2006


Sushi for Tea??

Today the weather is sunny. The boys have been to sort the horse out for me this morning cos they want a lift down to town to buy a xbox, so that is one job that I don't have to do today, thanks guys :)

Taken the boys to town, I think they got quite a good deal a xbox plus 4 games, two controllers for approx £70 so that will be them quiet for a couple of hours. Met Colin down town too, very briefly as its a tad difficult to find a decent parking space for an arttic! Anyway he had bought some sushi as he knew that I really wanted to try it. When you wander around the supermarket doing your food shopping picking up the BOGOFs, they have their finest ranges of the posh food, the sushi just looks so yummy, its the way it is displayed, just always fancied trying it so we are all going to have a nibble later, will report back let you know our verdict. well I enjoyed it so did Ryan, Colin, Jason didn't

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gaye, I spotted the link to your blog on one of your posts, so of course I had to come and have a quick looky! Yum yum sushi

Hope your Mum is better soon ((hugs)).

Ellie

Beth said...

Hope your Mum is better soon Gaye, It's awful stressful to cope with these situations, thinking of you, and lovely to see you again last saturday. XX

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»