Thursday, May 25, 2006

Today I Feel Invisible!

Today hasn't been to bad until my adorable children began ingnoring me, I asked them to do something then asked them to do it again, but nothing happened, so am I invisible :D

I have actually done some distressing *shock-horror*
Jason gave me a little tin that had mints in (notice that I said 'had', the tin was empty not one mint left!) he thought I could do something with it (he has more faith in me than I do) so anyway I gave it a bit of a sand and then added some alcohol inks then decided that I would put some kind of book into it that all went peachy so got to decorate it now, that is where it all goes up the creek I have no idea what to do with it! Aaaaah! i have no mojo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»