Thursday, February 01, 2007

Ahhhh! I have a stinking cold

I have had a sore throat for about week now, last night the nose blocked up and is now on constant drip mode! On the whole i have had a good week, now Friday is looming use to like the weekends but... at the mo until things settle down i seem to dread them. This weekend is the biggie, Colin moves out and my little VW bus also is going to a new home. I have mixed feelings, still positive but also a little sad (am talking about Colin, not the bus LOL (though i will miss the bus too)) the boys aren't going to their dads this weekend which i am secretly please about.

i have got a week off work soon so i will get cracking on some jobs around the house like wallpaper stripping, painting - god i hate decorating thankful my step dad has said he will come over to finish off jobs like skirting boards architrave and hanging doors, then once that is out of my system i can settle down to do my crafting.

So wish me luck for the weekend my fellow bloggeroonies

TTFN

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big {{Hugs}} for the weekend. Stay strong hun xxx

Beth said...

Aww, my little honey bun, will be thinking of you for strength over the weekend, this is a tuff time, but you'll get through it. Go with the flow, says she whose always panicking!! Beth XX

Anonymous said...

((((hugs)))) and loads of luck sweetheart. Thinking of you. XXX

Di said...

Aww Gaye, thinking of you lovely.

Sending you lots of hugs. xx

Spice said...

Hope yuo fell better soon