Sunday, June 04, 2006

Time Goes By So Quickly

Where has the time gone? This week has just flown by. Nothing much has happened, went to work on Wednesday, visited mum on Thursday then popped round to see my friend Kirsty, worked on Friday.

What fantastic weather we are having this weekend, wonder how long it will last! Bought a BBQ on Saturday, the one we had wouldn't pass a food and hygiene inspection! So today we christened the new one, I had a few vodka ices mmm they went down a treat! And the kids had a water fight.

Oh! I just remembered, I ordered a book it arrived but it was the wrong one, the book company were very helpful and said they would get the correct book out to me asap and that I could keep the wrong book with their compliments, which I thought was fab, unfortunately I already have the book!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»