Monday, June 12, 2006














Had a Giggle

We had a huge thunder storm at 5 o'clock this morning defiantly cleared the air, though it is starting to get muggy again now.

I took these photos today to use on a LO that Giselle has planned for the Bristol Mod crop that is later this month. I haven't tried this before, so i was giggling at myself trying to get the camera in the correct position. I really like the option to change to B/W it hides soo much :D

Rhonna Farrer has started her {21} challenge, think I will follow her blog with interest and see what is all about then maybe give the next round a go :) when you have five minutes take a look!

Hopefully will get a decent nights kip, off on a lurk tomorrow with my scrapping pals from Bristol.

that's all from me for the mo!

No comments: