Tuesday, June 27, 2006




Hooray!

Well first of all I would like to send a huge congratulations to Relly (rootbeerbaby) on the birth of her baby boy, Toby he arrived at 2:10 am this morning, well done girl!

I am feeling a whole lot better today, all the kids are home from school today as they are all feeling rough! But I have taken an opportunity to do the 'mum according to..' interview with them this morning which was funny (the questions can be found in 'thebigpicture') apparently I am 14 inches tall, really bad at making paper airplanes and would be a pink BooBaa if i was a character!
I have also copied all my scrappy notes into one book, so that i can find it much easier than hunting for bits of paper. I am planning to finish off my class Layouts today too. Will show you when they are finished.

2 comments:

Craftybanshee said...

Glad to hear you're on the mend Gaye.

Nat said...

Lvoe the sounds of your scrappy book! I made a couple of lovely oriental inspired ones for a friend and I to note down ideas and inspiration - and she doesn't go anywhere without hers now :)