Thursday, June 08, 2006

Time Keeps Running Away

The weather continues to be glorious, I love it when we have a good spell of the sunshine it makes people smile:)

Well I think I have finished my entry for the LWL CJ, will take photos for my record, but wont upload until the circle is completed as I never know who might take a sneaky peek :D Also completed cutting/gluing my letters for the CZ project so all the basics are done, just photos/journaling left to do.

Been to see mum today, she looks soo much better than last week, she hasn't had a cigarette for nearly a week, you can tell the difference in her breathing already :)

I'm off to work tomorrow, Lewis is going to Beavers for the first time and Colin is coming home...........So until tomorrow I bid you a goodnight :)

1 comment:

Beth said...

Well done on completing your LWL CJ Gaye, so citing innit? Also, very pleased to know that your Mum is better too, see, no smoking and you can tell her breathing is better already. XX