Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Doubting Thomas

What has happened today ummmmm................Nothing worth posting about!
Went to work I melted, came home continued to melt, sat here now melting. With all this melting you would think i would have lose some weight, but oh no! Not an ounce. moan moan before I know it, it will be chucking it down and i will be moaning about that! LOL

Off to get my scrapagogo kit tomorrow, been asking the kids if they have any orange clothing that would match the paper! So if not will have to take them shopping LOL or to save pennies may just use B&W piccies!

I am going through a time where I doubt my ability to scrap, I cant find the right paper to go with a piccie or i have some cool paper but just don't have a clue what on earth to do with it! Do you go through this too or is it just me?

happy joy joy
catch up soon

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can you possible doubt yourself I've seen you gorgeous LO of your three boys.

Beth said...

Yep gaye, I doubt myself all the time, but your LO's are lovely, I love the simplicity of them, you just have that knack of doing it, be proud of yourself lovely. As for MELTING, well, I think I've melted so much today, I should be at least, 3 stone lighter!! Lol, but nope, still the same. XX

Anonymous said...

I doubt myself all the time too. Always nervous about uploading a layout. But then I think, I don't really care. I'm reasonably happy with my pages, so that's all that matters. And you layouts are always lovely Gaye :o)
I loved the warm weather - is this only me?! Hehe! Sure beats rain anyways.
~*Gems*~ x*x*x

Nat said...

I think we all go through the doubting thing - but you're work is fabby anyways you silly sausage!! Love the fact you've asked the boys to dig out clothes to match the papers!! I find when I'm taking photos, I already have captions, titles and colour ideas whirling through my head before I've even pressed the shutter button *lol* xxx