Monday, July 17, 2006


No No No

I cant stand this heat, it is horrible, I am hot and bothered, I cant sleep properly at night, which is making me more irritable!

Did manage to do a Layout today though. I know its my feet but, I thought it would be fun to scrap 'em and an opportunity to use up some pink paper that I have from a kit

Not looking forward to work tomorrow either, not because i don't want to go to work, but I don't want to work in this heat!

I am going now, I am being far too grumpy LOL

TTFN x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol bless you! It is too hot today. All Ashton has done is sleep pretty much bless her.
Love your layout, tis funky and fun! :o) I love the pink, flowery paper!
I'm hoping to get a layout done tonight, probably not gonna happen though.
~*Gems*~ x*x*x

Beth said...

Love the LO Gaye, those cute little tootsie wootsies. Loev the colours too, and yes.........this heat is horrendous, but we shouldn't graumble, but we do, but tis life eh? XX