Sunday, July 02, 2006

Arrrgh! I am melting!

Nothing much has happened really in the last couple of days, I did go out last night with a couple of mates on the beer, that was a laugh, was a fool as usual. My nose hurts so much, my friend was coming out of my back door in her drunkenness down the steps, just as I was saying - all happening slow motion - 'take it steady' she fell, as I was saying the words I was up to stop her from falling she headbutted me right on me hooter! We landed in a heap heehee
Also, Colin, Lewis went the the truck fest for the day, Lewis had a camera so hopefully he got some interesting shots for me to scrap.

Oh! My god I cant cope with this heat, I am melting! They are saying that its going to be 32 degrees tomorrow too! Is there no place to hide?

Poor Colin, I do believe that he has now got the lurgy, he is blaming the kerbab that I brought home last night but I don't think so

noting more to report
ciao for now

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It has been hot hasn't it?! Seems to have cooled down a little today, but is definately still a little muggy. The baby seems to love it though, and has slept like a dream the past few nights, including a 7pm-7am spell! Not bad for a 13 week old. Was chuffed to bits bless her. She slept awesome, yet we hardly slept, because a) it is sooo warm in our room, and b) I was listening to the monitor to make sure I could still hear her breathing for most of the night!
Hope you don't mind me commenting Gaye!
~*Gems*~ xx