Monday, November 20, 2006

Crimbo Cards

It feels like I haven't done any crafting for an age! I haven't felt like making anything and the 'to do' list was getting longer, so today I grabbed myself by the scruff of the neck and cracked on with making crimbo cards for the 'ladies who lurk', have decided that i wasn't going to make cards for everyone i know this year, so i have bought a box of cards too, so that has taken the 'making' pressure off!




Are you getting ready for the UKS Cyber Crop? that is another reason why i needed to get the 'to do' list down a bit cos i really want to take part in this. Our household has been getting right into Harry Potter, we have all rewatched the films, Ryan and I enjoyed doing the Harry Potter Quiz that has been orgainsed on forum. So i am getting quite enthused about the up and coming weekend not sure what classes to join in yet though!

Right better get back to that 'to-do' list, next! have a CJ entry to get on with.

Ciao for now!

4 comments:

Di said...

Oooh, enjoy the Cyber Crop, I really fancied doing it too but sadly couldn't, never mind.

Beth said...

Your very brave doing the cyber crop Gaye, I would have had a go, but not fussed on the whole HP thing. Good luck though, it sounds fun. Well done for starting your crimbo cards too. Beth XX

Nat said...

Well done on the chrimbo cards! Mine are bought this year too as I'm just lazy to be honest lol!!! I'm registered for the CC too - hoping I'll find my mojo by then so I can get into the swing of things! xxx

Anonymous said...

I have to admit to buying all mine! Like Nat I'm just too lazy, plus it worked out a whole lot cheaper! :o)