Thursday, November 30, 2006

Thanks

Just wanted to say thanks to you all for all your well wishes and cyber hugs they do mean a lot and very much appreciated.
Thanks Beth for the long chat on the phone yesterday - 2 hours!! cant we talk :D

I am off to Bristol on Saturday for the ScrapCamp christmas one day workshop with Kirsty Wiseman, Giselle Homer and Hilary Ford. I am looking forward to it, though feeling a little nervous as i haven't really see anyone other than my family, so i am hoping to hold it together. Will show you the finished projects.

TTFN

3 comments:

Beth said...

Aww, your welcome my lovely. I know how you feel. Well, as you know I am DEFINATELY coming on saturday too. Thank you too for the lovely chat. See you tomorrow. Beth XX

Anonymous said...

How was Christmas Scrap Camp stylee then? Hope you had fun! :o)

Nat said...

Hope you are feeling stronger now Gaye xxx

How was Scrapcamp then?! hope you had a fab day!!!