Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Back Ache!


I have got to get a new mattress! i have turned it fairly regularly, but my god i wake up and i ache from top to bottom. Anyway, despite a lousy nights sleep we all got to school, work just fine and dandy.
Well that was the most exciting thing that has happened, in work tomorrow and Friday then hey! hey! its Saturday, Lewis is off to spend the night at nannys, Colin is off to the Van Fest and little 'ol me ---> well i am off to 'Bath' so look out here i come! i have a new shirt and new daps (dont do heels cant walk in em when sober, let alone when three sheets to the wind!) a little bit of fake bling :) thats me then ready for my date with a bar!
here is Lewis fashioning his zigs zags and the classic piccy of 'back to school'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gosh the two older boys look so alike! And Lewis is such a cutie! :o)
Love his zig-zags!
Hope you have a fabby night tonight Gaye. I'm not much good in heels either!