Monday, September 25, 2006

Getting organised!

Well SCRAPCAMP is this Thursday! am I excited? am I, Oh! heck yes. I think I am ready, piccies are all printed off for the classes that I am taking, made the name badge, got the alcohol, pjs and most importantly my scrapping chocolate - Minstrels. Yep! so thats me sorted. Just need to organised the rest of the Simpsons think I will have to make up some meals cos they will just eat take-aways the whole time i am away LOL.

We went to Ikea yesterday to get some ideas for our and Jason's bedrooms. I said to Colin that the weekend after Scrapcamp that we should move out of our old bedroom and make the move into the new extension so Jason could get into his own room finally. As Colin works away all week we don't seem to get the time to crack on with the little, but much needed jobs that need to be done to make the room a bedroom, so i thought by the fact of me moving in there it would hopefully provide the kick up the backsides that is needed.

Saturday night was very stormy here in Wiltshire about 2:30am it all kicked off, my poor animals they were complete wrecks i ended up trying to sleep on the settee with them all wanting reassurance think we all finally fell asleep about an hour later once the storm moved on.

Ciao for now

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woowhooo Gaye!! I'm excited about SC too and can't wait ..... but I'm still not quite ready yet :-0 Look forward to seeing you there! :-)

Aka Michelle

Anonymous said...

I am sooo jealous you are going to SC! :o( Perhaps I'll have to convince Dai I NEED to go to the next one. Hope you have a fabulous time, which I'm sure you will! :o)
Bless you having to sleep on the sofa with your terrified animals!

Di said...

Gaye, you've been tagged, see my blog for details.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Gaye, hope you don't mind me saying on your blog. Have a fab time, and have a great time at SC. I'm gonna be at the next one.........I am! ;-) Beth XX

Nat said...

I've tagged you too Gaye! but I think it's the same tag lol!
Have a great time at Scrapcamp - I'm very jealous! I can't wait to see the wonderful pages you'll come home with! I think my UKS team leader is going too - Mandy - say hello if you meet her for me :D xxx