Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Can You Believe It!

Got up Tuesday got ready for work, dropped little Lou off at school, set off for my day ahead, my pocket started to ring i reluctantly answered my phone as i was driving, to my dear hubby he happily wished me a happy anniversary!! OMG! i forgot our wedding anniversary i couldn't believe it (i had remembered it 2 weeks ago) i blame the fact that i had another important event happening that i am preparing for! LOL which is happening tomorrow! yeah! Anyway later on Tuesday Colin had admitted that he also had forgotten and it was his sister that had mentioned it the day before - i didn't feel quite so bad - what are we like a couple of sieve heads!

So update today - nothing really just organising stuff to make things easier for the folks being left at home, while i am having a blast in Bristol

i have been tagged by Di i will have to think about the 5 things! But who am i going to tag? all my bloggy chums have been tagged already i wonder if Elsie, Cathy, Kirsty, Donna and Ali mind if i tag them LOL

Anyhoo i will come back and let you know all about my time on camp probably, sometime Sunday as i am going out with Colin and sisters in laws on Saturday night

Ciao for now :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope SC is fab!
A belated Happy Anniversary to you both :o)
~*Gems*~ xxx

Jax said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I forgot mine too!!! It was 10th on the 16th September! Fortunatly DH forgot too!!!