Sunday, September 03, 2006

Tagged again!

Thanks Gem

Four jobs I have had in my life: Health Care Assistant, Full time Mum, Accounts clerk, Canteen Assistant
Four movies I would watch over and over: Donnie Darko, Butterfly effect, Hocus Pocus, Sliding Doors.
Four places I have lived: Southwick, Westbury, Warminster, Trowbridge they are all in the same county
Four TV shows I love to watch: Ghost Whisper, Charmed, Scrubs, The 4400
Four places I have been on vacation: Lots of places in England, generally for long weekends, also been to Germany and Malta. I am hoping to travel abroad more ‘one day’
Four websites I visit regularly: 4! UK Scrappers, Neopets, various blogs
Four of my favourite foods: Treacle pudd & custard, My mums traditional Trifle, Scotch eggs, Pasta dishes
Four places I'd rather be right now: at home but all the building/renovating, decorating is finished, lying on a beach in a warm country with a good book and a cool drink, Surfing or at a good theme park.
Four things that make me smile: silly adverts on the telly, my boys, spending time with my scrapping pals, some of the threads on UKS

I am tagging you, Beth

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's not fair you can surf, I so want to be able to surf. I was meant to learn last summer, but I became pregnant so thought I best wait. She's definately worth the wait though! :o)