Saturday, October 21, 2006

Fab Day

I have been to PaperArts today with a few of the lurkers, to check out the new Cricut which is pretty fabaroonie, no i didn't give in and buy one LOL i am still going to save up for the robo, as always i spent a lot of the time there ooooin' and arrrrin' i just love that shop! We ventured off to a near by pub and had lunch, then a couple of us went off to cribbs causeway to get the latest CS mag.

sorry i dont write essays short and sweet is me

ciao for now

4 comments:

Beth said...

Glad you all had a good time Gaye, I'll visit Paperarts one of these days. Glad you didn't give in to the Cricut too, hee, hee, if you know what you want, you go for it. XX

Nat said...

Oooh I love Paperarts - I went there earlier this year. My friend lives very near there - the lucky so and so! Sooo many yummy things to look at and drool over/on!!! lol!! xxx

Anonymous said...

I have yet to make the journey to PaperArts. Despite nagging Dai and finally getting him to agree, I find out that it is closed on Sundays and Mondays :o( Both of which are his day off! Poop!
Glad you had a nice time Gaye! :o)

Di said...

Oh I wish I had a decent shop near me, the nearest one is great for cardmakers but pants for scrapbookers, oh well!

I guess at least I can't be tempted to spend too much money LOL!