Saturday, October 28, 2006

Feeling a bit delicate

Well i went to see the wurzels last night! What a laugh, i drank way too much and had a good old dance.....'I'm a cider drinker!' anyway came home ended up sleeping in the bathroom, i got fed up having to keep getting up from my bed to get to the toilet! why is it when you are out you never feel that drunk, until you get in your bed then that is when it really hits you, the room starts spinning and then you've got to try and walk/run to the bathroom and last night i was doing a brilliant impression of a pin ball i bounced myself off a couple of my door frames as i tried to get to the loo! so today, i am feeling a little worse for ware LOL i know completely self inflicted. i am going to crawl back to my sofa and nurse my poor bruised head and tender tummy maybe ask my hubby to make me a nice bacon sarny!

TTFN

5 comments:

Beth said...

Oh Gaye, I'm thinking, poor you for feeling poorly bard cos of drinking too much, (we do do these things, don't we?), but brilliant, well done, and I'm glad you had a fab night out, that's what it's all about. Beth XX

Anonymous said...

Lol! Sorry but that just made me giggle! :o)
Glad you had a good night, and I hope your feeling lots better now! :o)
Gems xxx

Nat said...

lol! It made me laugh too!! Hope you're feeling much better now ;)

Di said...

Ooh Gaye I come from a long line of Cider drinkers so I know what a post Cider hangover feels like!!!

No doubt you'll do it all again sometime though, we never learn LOL!!

Anonymous said...

Ooh Gaye - it's a sign of your age when you can't take your ale any more luv! ;) D x