Saturday, October 14, 2006

Good Day was had by Me :)


Not long back from cropping at Bristol with my lovely scrapping buddies our Beth came over the bridge which was fab (so good to see you Beth xx). And well, i was quite pleased with myself i did manage to complete the above LO for the Pencil lines sketch challenge 1, dont think it turned out too bad if i do say so me self, only took me all the time i was there in between the coffees and chat of course, to complete it LOL

*Gem to answer your Q ref 13th oct post the Happy Birthday LO is of Jason on his first birthday he is now 14 - bless what a little hun he was...is LOL


Ciao for now

5 comments:

Craftybanshee said...

Fab layout Gaye! I didn't finish one at the crop today LOL!

Anonymous said...

Love the layout Gaye - haven't got round to doing mine yet. I soooo wish I lived in your part of the country so I could crop with you guys more than once a year!

Beth said...

Lovely to see you too Gaye, we always seem to have a laff XX I love your LO, those colours all went perfectly together, and the stripe paper was the right choice without a doubt.

Anonymous said...

Pices of eight! Pieces of eight!
Fab LO Gaye - it's so fun! Lewis looks a ship-shape shipmate in his costume!!!

Di said...

Brill LO Gaye, glad you had a great time at the crop. Got my first to go to on Saturday GULP!!