Monday, October 09, 2006













These are the two classes that Elsie Flannigan taught at camp, today i added the journalling (i am terrible at putting the journalling onto my LOs i have so many that need it to be done) the kite one isn't completing the same as Elsies i added an extra photo changed the layout of the cards round abit and added ink, but hey, that's what its about in it! i did enjoy taking the classes, Elsie is very unique sort of scrapper she is confident about her work and is passionate about what she does - i admire that! i will definitely be using some of the techniques again in the Gaye Simpson way :)

I am in an odd mood at the mo. You know when it is spring your supposed to do the 'spring clean'(never do it though LOL) well i am feeling that i really need to do this now but a winter clear-out! the whole house feels cluttered and its getting on me nerves. Colin said he would help me at the weekend so hopefully this time next week i will feel more cleansed :D

TTFN

7 comments:

Elinor said...

So you managed to go over all those pencil lines?! :D

Anonymous said...

So great to see layouts from those classes! Your playing card layout is so fun!! They look like los that were really fun to create!
Good for you!

Craftybanshee said...

Great layouts Gaye!

Anonymous said...

Loev the LO's Gaye, hope you get some stuff cleared on w/e, I know what that's like, feel like it everyday, lol. Beth XX

Anonymous said...

hey - they are much better than elsies layouts. i bet she is crapping her pants.

loves ya gaye - you were such a tonic at scrapcamp.

kirsty x

Di said...

Fab LO's Gaye, I always find doing classes so inspiring.

Good luck with the big clear up, I know what you mean though :-)

Anonymous said...

Ooh i'm loving the doodling straight on to the photos - I've got a pic i want to add a doodled crown to I'll be looking to you for tips, ok missy?!

And once you've had your clear-out - ppppppuuuuuuuurlease can you come and help me?! I just sit in a stupor looking at the clutter, not knowing where to start. Nightmare!!