Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Lady of Leisure

I have the day off work so i decided that i really need to get my finger out and make a start on my entry for a Lurkers CJ, it has to be completed by the 3rd November. Made a rough sketch of what i wanted to do last night.

Anyway today started off very leisurely, Jason made me egg on toast for breakfast (in bed i might add!), Ryan bought me up a mug of coffee and my simple scrapbooking mag that had plopped through my front door - talk about being spoilt! I eventually peeled myself from my pit. With sketch in hand made a start, funny how you have a plan in mind, then ideas pop in/out, the project starts to evolve and resembles nothing like the original plan it is still not completely stuck down so i am sure it will get added to!

Little Lewis has been off truckin with his dad this week. i am bringing him back home tonight, think that both Colin and Lewis have probably had enough of each other by now having to live in such a small area. Also, Colin wanted his new mobile phone that arrived yesterday it has a 3.2 mega pix camera!

Must go to town to get an outfit for Friday as i am going to see the Worzels with my friend.

Ciao for now :)

3 comments:

Beth said...

Cor Gaye, you were really lucky to be waited on, that was nice of them to do that. Have a good time out with your friend on Friday. Beth XX

Di said...

Wow Gaye, how lucky are you to be waited on like that :-)

Glad you enjoyed your day

Anonymous said...

Aww bless them! They sound like good boys! :o) Can I borrow one of them?! Hehe!

Sounds like you had a great day! :o)