Friday, October 13, 2006

Fun Scrapping













I have done three LOs for the Ali Edwards challenges that Ann(i)e has been doing, she is on challenge 13 now so i have a bit of catching up to do. My third one is done but i need to put some embellishments on to it to complete, but i am not sure what yet i will know when i seen them. Also when you get two minutes go check out this new challenge site Pencillines I think i will try and give this a go too :D

Off to my local crop ModScraps in Bristol tomorrow, i always look forward to going, i just love spending time with my scrap buddies a chance to sit back relax with no worries. I have a working head, family head, friend head and my fave my scrapping head so tomorrow that will be well and truly screwed on, gosh I sound like a right Worzel Gummage LOL

Well it is Friday the 13th do you believe it is an unlucky day?

catch up soon

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loving those layouts Gaye. I am cropping tommorrow night with some pals too don't you just love scrapping in company

Nickibee

Anonymous said...

I love the colours of the layout with the three boys! :o)
And aww is that little Lewis in the other layout? Look how blonde his hair was! Such a cutie! :o)
About your different 'heads', the social psychology term would be due to your schemas; you act differently in different situations with different people! Random useless fact of the day for you.

Anonymous said...

Look at you GO!!!!!!!!
Wonderful work...
and speaking of Pencil Lines,
next challenge goes up tomorrow!

Di said...

Fab LO's Gaye, the Ali Edwards challenges look great, daren't attempt to take anything else on at the mo though LOL!