Sunday, October 08, 2006

I Did Some Scrapping
I have been wanting to scrap but i really didn't know what or were to start so i thought i would get on with one of my classes from Scrapcamp made a start late afternoon completed it late last night after i watched 'Silent Hill' I am quite pleased with it but no matter how i try to angle stuff i just cant bring myself to leave if so i will have to just come to terms with the fact i am definitely a straight line scrapper.

Lewis went to a pirate themed birthday party yesterday he stayed in his costume all of two minutes as they had a bouncy castle. He came home happy and excited to go through his party bag

4 comments:

Elinor said...

Love Lewis' costume - I'm sure there is a LO waiting to happen there!! :)

Anonymous said...

Lewis looks fab!
Mmm that layout is gorgeous! The colours are gorgeous and I love the sentiment of it! :o)

Anonymous said...

Oooh arr Shipmates! Shiver me timbers, Lewis looks fabby in his constume!!!
Nat xxx

Suzanne said...

fabby photo love the angle, all very arty!