Monday, August 21, 2006













Catch Up

Well what has been happening? hmmm! Nothing very exciting just the normal every day stuff! Housework, work

Its Colins birthday tomorrow, that is going to be strange for all of us as we wont see him - he works away from home. Hmmm!.... I have now picked up another day at work.

Went to a 12 hour crop on Saturday, it was a scrap buddies birthday so a few of us was able to get together (as it is was limited spaces at the crop) I did the two LOs above and completed an entry in a CJ which now can be sent off, that is the last book of the circle. The LO with the two boys on ended up in the bin as the cat decided it looked so good that it would make a perfect bed, it had muddy paw prints and was clawed all over. Anyhoo, Pretty much scrapped out now, think I did so much at the beginning of this month with the cyber crop and the Ali challenges. I think I will not be scrapping now until Scrapcamp Unless inspiration grabs me by the throat!

oh! Forgot to mention Gem has started a thread on UKS for the Elsie Flannigan Challenges I will probably give it a go when my mojo returns :)

I think that is pretty much it
So ciao for now :)

2 comments:

Nat said...

What gorgoeus LO's - and what a bad pussy cat you have! If I'm scrapping my cats like to sit on my work too - it seems to be just the right size for them to curl up happily on - so I always have an old pizza box from a stash delivery to hand - and coax them on to that instead - works a treat!

Anonymous said...

Those Scenic Routes papers are yummy aren't they?!
What a naughty pussy cat! I can vouch for Nat's kitties being curious of scrapping stash. Last time I went over her house to scrap, Millie perched herself on my scrapbook and Elsie Flannigan book! Hehe! :o)
Lexi was 'helping' me make an altered baby milk tin the other day too. I am now missing about 2 and a 1/2 metres of yellow ric-rac as she has claimed it as her own!
~*Gems*~ x*x*x