Monday, August 14, 2006

I haven't posted cos there has been nothing exciting happening, we went to Salisbury at the weekend started buying some bits an pieces for the boys, for going back to school. Jason got himself a bargain he wanted a suit jacket so we checked a second hand shop and there was the perfect jacket for £4.50.

I Have got to pay the final balance for scrapcamp this week, i cant believe that it is only 6 weeks away! Oh!Howw highly exciting, classes with Elsie Flannigan, Kirsty Wiseman, Mandy Anderson and Giselle Homer! my little savings account will look pretty grim, ah!Welll, i am going to start saving for a Craft Robo now :)

Oh! Some more exciting news another scrap buddy has just got herself a second house in Wales, she has invited us 'Lurkers' for a scrapping weekend in November so that is another retreat to look forward to.

I gave Lewis a piece of 12x12 cardstock so that he could draw on it, i am planning to use it for the Ali Edward challenge

Anyhoo! That's all for now folks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sooooooo jealous you are going to scrapcamp! *Stamps feet!* I want to go! Fab teachers are going to be there, I bet the classes are going to be fantastic!
Hope you are okies, love ~*Gems*~ x*x*x

Anonymous said...

Tag! Your it by the way! Check out my blog for more! :o)
~*Gems*~ xx