Thursday, August 31, 2006

A Great Day Out

Well the kiddiwinks will be back to school next Wednesday, I think that I am ready got them new shoes, pens and pencils - yeap they will fine... oooo! Had a phone call yesterday from our local college, Jason has been excepted for a mechanic apprenticeship he went for an interview a few months back, he did very well but wasn't chosen there was only 15 places, Anyhoo! Someone had dropped out, J was top of the reserve list Wahay, well done J:)

Well the wasps are homeless now, a man from the council came yesterday sorted them out. Unfortunately the spray has trashed the hay, so will have to get some more.

Right today! Lewis and I spent the day at Cattle Country what a great place, we met up with my scrap buddies and all their children. We had a picnic, Lewis went on a train and we went on a tractor trailer to see the bison, why is it that kids have to point out when an animal wees or poos LOL - its really funny. Lewis went down a deathslide for the first time you could see on his little face that he was scared (I think maybe I probably had the same face too - watching) cor! Once he did it there was no stopping him. Think we will be visiting this place again :)

Off to the orthodontist tomorrow will find out whether Jason is to have his brace or not.

TTFN

2 comments:

Nat said...

Ooh that place looks so cool - my nephew would love that (erm, ok, so would I too!!!). SOunds like you had a great day! Isn't it great watching animals go to the loo?!!! ROFL :D xxx

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great day! :o)
Lol at Nat!