Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I have been Tagged!

thanks Gem :)

1)If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be?
mmm! Close by to the sea, probably in Devon
2)what's your favourite article of clothing?
My Pjs and fluffy socks
3)Favourite physical feature of the opposite sex?
Mouth, love a nice smile
4)what's the last CD that you bought?
The Kooks -inside in the inside out
5)where's your favourite place to be?
Well I like being at home curled up on the settee with my LT log on to UKS
6)where's your least favourite place to be?
Not sure on that one, don't like to be at work any longer than I have to be!
7)what's your favourite place to be massaged?
Head, neck and shoulders
8)Strong in mind or Strong in body?
I would like to say that I was strong in mind but I think I can be easily led
9)What time do you wake up in the morning?
about 7ish then I fall back to sleep
10)What is your favourite kitchen appliance?
My kettle I couldn't function without my coffee and the omelet maker it can make more than just omelets
11)What makes you really angry?
Not sure I am pretty laid back, though I can get cross over the most trivial things at times.
12)If you could play any instrument what would it be?
The flute
13)Favourite colour?
Lilac/purple
14)Sports car or SUV
Well of course I would like both, but if I have to chose one it would have to be the SUV for practical reasons
15)Do you believe in the after Life?
Yes 100%
16)Favourite children's book
I have read all the Harry Potter books which were brilliant and there are two favourite books from my childhood 'Black Beauty'-Anna Sewell and 'The Magic Faraway Tree'- Enid Blyton
17)what's your favourite season?
that is easy I love Autumn then Spring
18)What is your least favourite household chore?
Apart from all of them! Ironing - I just don't do it!
19)If you could have one super power what would it be?
hmmmmm...Control time
20)if you have a tattoo what is it?
I have two one on my shoulder which is an eagle with a union jack flying and a rose over the top of my belly button
21)can you juggle?
No
22)who's the one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to?
My friend Amanda R from school she moved to be in the RAF
23)What is your favourite day?
Saturday cos Colin is home from work
24)What is in the boot of your car?
Tyre weld, a jack and a socket, that's it
25)Which do you prefer, Sushi or hamburger?
well for the healthy reasons I should say sushi but its got to be the hamburger

Okie dokie now for me to tag some peeps its going to have to be Michelle, Beth and Ryan

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was fun reading - thanks Gaye! :o)
~*Gems*~ xx

Di said...

I keep bumping into you blog hopping so I hope you don't mind, thought I'd pop in and say hi.

Mmm, the kettle thing, yes, know all about that one, I even have a spare in the loft in case of a midnight breakdown.

Nickibee said...

Love your answers. is the Kooks CD good then? It is on my cd shopping list along with The Feeling

Nickibee said...

Cheers! Gonna have to buy it now lol

Craftybanshee said...

Hi Gaye, I just found this. Great answers. Thanks for tagging me even though it was a couple of weeks ago. I was on my hols, sorry *blushes*.