Wednesday, August 02, 2006


Ding Ding, All aboard the UKS Bus!

Well i have the kids fed, the washing is out on the line, just got to get in the queue now to board the BoM bus, we're off on a summer holiday, the bus is departing at 10 so i best get my skates on, i know i have forgotten something! Will be back to update later

Well the first stop was at Paperarts, i have enjoyed the class for today by Jools 'creative journaling', so this is the first finished page in my BoM, off now to peels some potatoes for tea, then hopefully start another page :) Back again, i have made a start on another LO think i will finish it tomorrow now, as i have been on UKS far too long checking out everyone's fab work.

So until tomorrow i will bid you a fair well

4 comments:

Nat said...

Ding ding!! Ooh your page is gorgeous - the photos are stunning!! xxx

Beth said...

Love that LO Gaye, it's lovely. Love the flowers, brill. I'm on this BOM bus, but haven't even read the updates yet, though I don't seem to have time to get around to doing anything.

Hope you enjoyed your week off last week too. XX

Anonymous said...

Loving the layout Gaye, it's lovely! I actually got my scrapping stuff out last night, prepared to do the layout or at least scrap myself, but nope managed to convince myself to scrap Ashton instead!
~*Gems*~ x*x*x

Craftybanshee said...

This is lovely Gaye. Great photos of you, fab flowers and I love your swirly journalling.