Thursday, August 10, 2006

OMG!I Made a Card!!

Since i started Scrapbooking i haven't been able to make a card, i was a cardmaker originally then found scrapbooking, the last card i made was for Fathers Day i struggled to make it then, i even went and bought a birthday card for Jason just couldn't make one! Anyhoo, it is one of my scrap buddies birthday next week, so i thought i had better get my finger out and get on with it, would show you it but i was keen to get it in the post before it got forgotten. I was quite pleased with it, hope she is!

I think the next Ali Edwards Challenge is going to be tomorrow, looking forward to that. :)

I am at work in the morning so will have to remind the boys to keep an ear open for the postman as my Modern Scrapbooking kit is due tomorrow, full of scrummy 'fancy pants' papers and embellishments woohoo

Off to visit a friend now catch up later have a good afternoon - ooo! Do you like my new music video, i love Gwen Stefani :)

2 comments:

Nat said...

Ditto Gaye - since finding scrapbooking I have well and truly lost my card making mojo - *yawn at the mere thought* I struggled with the very same situation last week. Of course -unfortunately every one still expects a hand made one don't they!!

Anonymous said...

I've never made cards really. I have attempted it once or twice, but I seriously think a 2 year old could produce far superior results!
~*Gems*~ xx