Tuesday, August 08, 2006


Challenge

I have just finished the first challenge that is going on at UKS, check out Anne Hafermann blog all is explained there, go on have a go, join in the fun. I really did enjoyed doing it, i am a tad bit scared of patterned paper, you get such beautiful patterns/florals and i just don't know where to start with it :)

Anyhoo, i am still sat in my Pjs, so best go get ready for the rest of the day, have a good one.

Well i did eventually get out of my jimjams and i completed the 2nd challenge i just dont know what is going on with me at the mo, well it will have to stop cos i am running out of cardstock and patterned paper so roll on the 10th and 15th of this month as my kits are due :)

TTFN :)

3 comments:

Nat said...

The pages look fantabulous Gaye, as always !! xx Off to see what the challenges are all about :)

Craftybanshee said...

Great pages Gaye :-)

Jax said...

More Fantastic LO's :o)
I'm doing the Elsie Flannigan challenges at the mo, Looks like I'm going to have to get hold of Ali Edwards book too!!

Jackie x