Thursday, August 03, 2006


Day 2 Next Stop!..

It has been one of those days, got up, planned to do the Cyber Crop on UKS got the kids organized so that they were happy to leave me scrapping - sorted! Or so i thought! My friend (my best buddy that i haven't seen for ages) rang me to ask me, was i busy!? Well what could i say - "yes very busy on the internet taking scrap classes!" well yes i could have, but as i said i haven't seen her for ages, so i said yeah come on over! Anyway i downloaded the Class had a quick breeze over it, thought Oh! My God! There is loads of stitching (well it was a stitching on a LO class DAH!) and it had about ten photos! How on earth was i going to do this class to go in my BoM album!

Anyhoo, had a lovely afternoon with my buddy catching up, we ended up going round her house cos the all boys (she has one son) wanted to get there bikes and go off to the river. Came home about 3ish, immediately dived onto the computer copied the sketch and got on with it :) i hunted through my photos found this one of the boys larking about thought it was 'real' so that was my take on the class!

Well i am at work tomorrow so not too sure whether i will have time to do the class, hope do so :)

Catch ya tomorrow

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww Gaye it's fab! Love your take on the sketch! :o) The photo really suits the layout!
~*Gems*~ xx

Nat said...

It's scrummy Gaye! i'm loving he way you're formatting the classes to 8.5 x 11. Love the papers, the stitching - and that photo is fab!! XXX

Craftybanshee said...

Cool layout Gaye!